Winter Weather Advisory for Grant, Baker & Harney Counties
GRANT, BAKER & HARNEY COUNTIES – Another Winter Weather Advisory will go into effect tonight through Saturday evening, according to the National Weather Service. See the official advisories from the agency below:
(Release from the National Weather Service)
Ochoco-John Day Highlands-Including the cities of Brothers and Seneca
424 AM PDT Fri Apr 15 2022
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING TO
5 PM PDT SATURDAY ABOVE 4000 FEET…
* WHAT…Snow expected above 4000 feet. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph leading to blowing and drifting of snow.
* WHERE…Ochoco-John Day Highlands.
* WHEN…From 11 PM this evening to 5 PM PDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions and reduced visibility.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1, or by visiting online at https://tripcheck.com for Oregon or https://wsdot.com/travel for Washington.
Harney County-Baker County-Malheur County-305 AM MDT Fri Apr 15 2022 /205 AM PDT Fri Apr 15 2022/
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT MDT /11 PM
PDT/ TONIGHT TO NOON MDT /11 AM PDT/ SATURDAY…
* WHAT…Snow expected. Total snow accumulations 3 to 6 inches.Wind gusts up to 40 mph.
* WHERE…Northern Harney County including Burns, Steens Mountain area, northwestern Malheur County, and Baker County above 3500 feet.
* WHEN…From 11 PM PDT tonight to 11 AM PDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.The latest road conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.