Mid-Columbia Bus Company Seeking Feedback from Parents
UNION COUNTY – The La Grande Branch of the Mid-Columbia Bus Company is seeking feedback from parents on how to best improve their services. A survey recently sent to parents asking the following questions:
- How has the service been for their student/child this year?
- Is there anything the company needs to work to improve?
- Is there anything the company does well?
- What is the parent’s overall opinion of the service?
- Are they or someone they know interested in being a bus driver or buss attendant?
For parents that missed the initial link, the survey can be found at Parent Feedback (google.com). No deadline for the survey has been given.