Finding rightful owners of released property

WALLOWA COUNTY – The Wallowa County Sheriff’s Office is in possession of property that has been adjudicated for release to its rightful owner.

This includes, but is not limited to:

Electronics/Jewelry/Personal effects/Cell phones/Firearms

If you are the owner of property which may be in our possession, and would like the property returned to you, please call 541-426-3131 ext. 2313. Be prepared to provide a detailed description of the property for verification of ownership.

Any property unclaimed after 30 days from the date of this notice will be considered abandoned and will be marked for disposal.