Walla Walla residents displaced after mobile home fire

By on Friday, January 19th, 2024 in Columbia Basin News More Top Stories

WALLA WALLA – Fire investigators believe a residential structure fire Friday afternoon was accidentally started due to improper utilization of an exposed flame that came into contact with combustible materials.

The Walla Walla Fire Department, along with assistance from Walla Walla County Fire District No. 4 were dispatched at 12:53 p.m. to the 1700 block of Trio Lane for a report of a mobile home on fire.

When firefighters arrived, they observed no fire. However, once entering the structure, a fire was found burning in one of the bedrooms.

No injuries were reported. Damage is estimate at $50,000.

Photo via Walla Walla Professional Firefighters Local 404